Wednesday 9 April 2014

The Love list


As I've mentioned in some of my recent posts I've been spending a lot of time on Pinterest of late. 

I've always been a fan of scrapbooking and I guess websites like Pinterest are only the natural online progression of this interest. I find inspiration for so many areas of my life on this site it's unreal - but I do sometimes find it difficult to actually put anything that I've found to good use. Because of this I've decided to start up the Love List again, a regular post where I can have the chance to show you what I've been finding, what I've been loving and what I've actually been doing lately.

So lets get started with...The Spiralizer
Hold the phone: this kitchen utensil has CHANGED MY LIFE. 
That's right, capitals.
Although this piece of equipment takes up a ginormous amount of room in the kitchen cupboard, it is so so worth it. I've used it at least once a week since I bought it and my daily intake of vegetables has definitely increased, which can only be a good thing.

LOTD
There's been a severe lack of outfit posts on the blog of late but now that Zsa Zsa and I don't work together, I am yet to find a suitable alternative photographer to take my look of the day images. Zsa and I have some dates planned specifically for this purpose but it's not really the same to not have my lunchtime companion for a wander in the city. I can't wait to get some of my latest ensembles up on the blog so watch this space.
Honeymooning
Naturally, I've found myself thinking a lot lately about honeymoon destinations over recent weeks. After extensive research, I've sort of got my heart set on Burma. Only problem is, we're getting married in rainy season so we may have to settle for a mini-moon followed by the actual honeymoon later in the year. That is, if I can persuade The Boy that this is the honeymoon he wants too!
Hen Do (Not Hen Don't)
I've also been busy hen do planning with the girls (naturally, I already have a plan) which will obviously include some sort of fancy dress. Not sure on the theme yet but some form of Romy and Michelle/Clueless/Desperately Seeking Susan fashion mash up would be amazing. Fancy dress doesn't have to be tacky, throw in a spot of planning and some creativity and it can actually be great fun.
So there you have it, lots of daydreaming and planning and some real, live cooking! Who would have thought it, there is life outside of the realms of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...