Monday 30 September 2013

Something old

For today's final Blogtember post there was really only one thing, or "person" I could write about.

We were tasked with sharing a photo of something old. Maybe something that has personal history for you, that was passed down to you, and that has special meaning to you. Tell us about it and why it's special.

Let me introduce you to Teddy. 
Teddy was given to me when I was born and has been with me ever since.

He's a bit tatty round the edges, has a patch on his stomach where Mum did some running repairs and his trousers have plenty of holes but I love him to bits. He's quite a character and I wouldn't be without him, no matter what.

He even has a suitcase which Mum made for him when he moved to London, complete with luggage tag.

This post is part of Blogtember, the brainchild of Jenni over at Story of My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...