Tuesday 17 September 2013

School days

When you're at school and people, usually teachers, say that "these are the best years of your life" you often don't believe them. It's only upon reflection that I've realised that this statement is probably true.

As much as I adore my life now, I would love to relive my school days. So today's Blogtember topic, A memory you would love to relive, calls for a trip down memory lane. 

The teenage crushes, gossiping with my friends, endless outfit planning for the school disco, hanging around the park of an evening, no doubt terrorising the local residents, I would give anything to go back even just for one day.

Sorry for the bad quality pictures (and fashion choices), it was the 90s after all.

This post is part of Blogtember, the brainchild of Jenni over at Story of My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...