Saturday 21 September 2013

Out of my comfort zone

Today marks a pivotal day in my life (which will be explained in a later post) but first, today's Blogtember topic, React to this term: comfort. 

I've decided to put myself way outside of my comfort zone today and admit something to my parents (and a few of you) that I've kept hidden for thirteen years: I have a tattoo.

Now, by the time you read this I will have admitted this to my Mum and Dad, as I've decided that the time has come to grow up and I'd rather actually come clean in person than do it in a blog post.

My Mum and Dad have always made it clear that they aren't that fond of tattoos so the time has never really felt right to own up to mine. I'm not too fussed either way but I do want to get mine redesigned at some point this year, so it's time to own up.

Sorry Mum and Dad!


This post is part of Blogtember, the brainchild of Jenni over at Story of My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...