Sunday 21 July 2013

A place in my heart for Hobbs

With all this warm weather, naturally I can only think of one thing: when is Autumn coming? 

Sure I love nothing more than lounging outside when it's warm (albeit you'll find me in whatever patch of shade I can find) but working in this heat? No no no. Beachwear is not workwear ladies.

Therefore most day's you'll find me dreaming of what type of coat I'll buy in September or what shade of wool I'll buy to persuade Mother to knit me another snood, so these AW13 press images from Hobbs have got me even more excited about the prospect of colder weather.

Hobbs has seen a real change of pace over the past year or so, creating even more gorgeous pieces that would fit into many a women's wardrobe (and I'm addicted to their instagram account for style inspiration).

Here are some of my favourite looks for the upcoming season.







To be the first to know about the release of all these upcoming looks and more, sign up for the mailing list or visit the Hobbs website (there's still many a bargain to be found in the sale if you're quick!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...