Thursday 20 June 2013

My week in photos 21*

Life has been pretty crazy recently, with long hours at work and lots of get togethers with friends. 

The weekend before last was the first one in a while where I saw friends everyday and barely caught up on missed sleep from the week before. I loved it but it's fair to say that Monday at work was a struggle.
The British weather continues to frustrate (I say whilst wearing sandals and a scarf) as we inch closer to Autumn with so far no real sign of Summer. I have the desire to buy "stuff" but as Zara is going on sale tomorrow I'm trying to hold off.

The Boy and I headed to the cinema last Saturday to check out the new Michael Douglas film - based on the life of Liberace and also starring Matt Damon. It was a slightly camper offering than The Boy's usual choices but we both really enjoyed it. This week: Man of Steel.

Here's some pictures of what I've been getting up to lately.
Clockwise from top left: Dinner mostly consists of salad (sometimes with a side of MIC) - Flowers in bloom - The first car boot of the season (at last) - A little studded number from H&M
Clockwise from top left: Dragon Flower tea at Ping Pong - A night out with the girls - Breakfast with The Boy - A new favourite drinking den - Dim Sum with the work crew - A new friend - An impromptu night in Soho with the gang

*better late than never

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...