Saturday 22 June 2013

A sprinkle of magic

When I spent some time at home the other week I finally got to visit the now legendary Sprinkles Gelato in Portswood.

Now, I realise I am somewhat late to this particular party (as I found out when we couldn't even get a table and were forced to eat our food in the car) but if you live anywhere even remotely near Southampton you simply have to pay Sprinkles a visit. 

The ice cream selection alone is incredible but when you factor in all the different dessert variations on offer you can easily see why a move to the area would not be good for the waistline.


The cupcakes looked delicious but I went for a waffle with banana, ice cream, nutella...the works, It was AMAZING. The Boy tried a cup with two different flavours (I forget which) whist The Bro went for a Crepe.


The Boy and I often frequent the various Gelato shops in and around London (La Gelatiera being a firm favourite) but it's nice to know there's somewhere just as good to visit when we return home - we shall definitely be back.

Find out more about Sprinkles Gelato here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...