Sunday 5 May 2013

The Love List


It's been a while since I've written a Love List so thought it was about time I shared some of the bits and pieces I've been lusting after lately.

As some of you may know, I start a new job this week (eeeeeek!) so, as usual, I've become obsessed with finding the perfect workwear. I think for me, this summer will be all about accessories - the perfect way to easily (and cheaply) update my already bulging wardrobe. I love the chunky gold rings, below, and an oversize clutch bag is definitely my holdall of choice.


 Image from Lucky Mag
Image from (leopard) l'extravagance
 
After all, a spot of neon or a touch of leopard print never did anyone any harm. 
 
I'm also lusting after this top from H&M (and the model's hair) which will be perfect for work during the summer months.
 
 Image from H&M

The warmer weather also has me attempting to eat healthier and be a bit more experimental in what we have for dinner every night. Pinterest and Good Food are my usual sources of inspiration - here's some of the dishes I'm planning on making over the coming months.

Ice Lollies - Image from Endless Simmer
Salad - Image from IOWA Girl Eats

Mmmmmm, salad with avocado, my absolute favourite meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...