Saturday 11 May 2013

My week in photos 19

This week has been majorly busy: we were away at our one-and-only wedding of 2013 last weekend, I finished at All Saints on Wednesday and started at Reiss on Thursday, we met the sis for dinner and I went for leaving drinks in Shoreditch on Friday night.

What is it about new jobs? I have spent the past two days so tired that I'm almost asleep on my journey home every evening. I guess trying constantly to make a good impression takes it out of you. 

This weekend will be used mostly for catching my breath before my first full week starts on Monday. Even though I'm exhausted, I am loving every minute and am looking forward to the new challenges on their way.

Here's some pictures of what I've been getting up to, wearing, liking and loving over the past week:

 Clockwise from top left: A sunny walk last Friday - The first Pimms of the Summer - Blue skies over West London - A beautiful bloom
 Clockwise from top left: A Lebs lunch on my return to central London - My first day ensemble - Cooking dinner for The Boy - Drinks in the sunshine - Chicken burger at GBK - A gorgeous leaving cake by the wonderful Lizzie - A cocktail reception - The new office
Clockwise from top left: Ice cream with the sis - New shoes - Leaving presents, they know me so well - LOVE this card in Selfridges - Second day ensemble - Oysters on the Kings Road - A casual look for the weekend - Blossoms 

This week brings The Boy's birthday, which is always busy, so expect another picture packed post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...