Monday 4 March 2013

My week in photos 18 (& an apology)

Three posts in February. I'm not going to lie, I'm both ashamed and disappointed. 

I want to post daily, or every other day at the very least but sometimes life has a habit to get in the way.

February has been hard, I've been ill and work has really cranked up a notch, I've been out and about but usually by the time I get home or have a rare day off I barely have the energy to get out of bed, let alone write up the ten or so blog ideas I have buzzing around in my head. So let this be an apology and a promise to try harder, after all, if you want something it's up to you to make it happen.

So lets start with a long overdue week (or weeks) in photos - here's what I've been getting up to lately. Mostly it's involved food.
 Clockwise from top left: A Saturday dinner for Duncan's birthday (followed by a pub crawl in Greenwich) - Poached egg and salad for dinner courtesy of The Boy - A Sunday morning in bed with Whistles - A night of bowling and karaoke with my girls - My dream car - Healthy lunch - You find some weird things in the charity shops where I live - Flowers from my boy

Last Saturday I even got to try out Patty & Bun with the wonderful Hannah (aka Riggers). It was delicious, well worth the wait and far better than Meat Liquor.

Clockwise from top left: A wait in the cold is worth it for good food, and made bearable by great company - Wings and fries - The Smokey Robinson in all its glory - The many burgers on offer (I shall definitely be back)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...