Sunday 20 January 2013

Looking ahead to Spring

It's hard to believe, as the snowflakes fall softly outside, that Christmas Spring is just around the corner, but if the magazines and shops had their way we'd be fighting through the blizzard to hit the high street to pick up our warm weather essentials. After all, you never know just when that elusive heatwave will hit.

As you all know, I'm not shopping at the moment (and it's going very well) so no amount of newness splashed across the fashion pages can tempt me to part with my hard earned cash. But that doesn't mean I haven't been spotting some gorgeous new trends I'm keen to try - and some beautiful pieces I'm hoping may still be around when the shopping ban is over.

Mango is a brand I don't immediately gravitate towards and I'm not sure why. It may be because in a similar way to Zara, they don't shout about their new collections or offer lots of discounts and promotions. They simply whisper about the amazing items they have in store and this can sometimes mean they become drowned out by other retailers on the market. Which is a shame, because whenever I do venture inside or online, my shopping basket is often full before I have a chance to say "What brand is this again?".

Mango have done it again for Spring with a collection full of gorgeous textures and fabrics that scream expensive but have a budget friendly price tag. Here are a few of my favourite looks from their most recent catalogue.

 All of these items can be purchased at Mango.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...