Saturday 8 December 2012

My week in photos 14

The 1st of December has brought with it Christmas fever, or so it would seem. The (real!) tree is up in the office, the presents are wrapped and almost all of my cards have been written - I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside!

Somehow I managed to schedule a fair few of my festive outings for this week (clever planning Laura) and I barely had a second to catch my breath but I suppose that's what Christmas is all about - getting together with friends and family over a glass of mulled wine or two, even if it does put you in an almost perminent state of exhaustion.

So, next weeks post looks set to be FULL but that's not saying this week hasn't been pretty busy - here's what I've been getting up to over the past week or so.
 Clockwise from top left: Present unwrapping at Christmas number one - Absolutely amazing and delicious Smoked Haddock Risotto at Albert's in Didsbury - Nice shoes boys (what are the chances?) - A REAL Christmas tree in the office! Yet another reason why the job move was worth it
 Clockwise from top left: Amazing oversized perfume bottles at Fenwick Bond Street - Gorgeous festive mannequins at Fenwick - Loving this Mr Porter advert in this week's Stylist magazine - There's something that I love about ripped advertising posters - The Boy admitting his greatest fear during a game of Mr & Mrs (rats) - Our gorgeous Christmas tree - The first turkey dinner of the season at Christmas number one in Manchester - Loving this window display at Jigsaw, Spitalfields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...