Wednesday 7 November 2012

Look of the day: black stripe, yellow paint

For my Grandad's ninetieth birthday party at my family home on the south coast last weekend I wore one of my latest purchases, and a favourite one at that. 

I picked up this little acid yellow number on one of my early morning runs to Primarni and when I saw it on the rails I literally could not believe how cute it was! Neither could the girls at work, particularly as it looked so close to a Whistles number some of them have had their eye on. I'm informed that leather trims are still going to be acceptable come Spring so hopefully I'll be able to get more than a few wears out of it in both cooler and warmer weather.


 Dress: Primark
Blazer: H&M
Belt: Primark
Tights: Primark (Super Cosy - literally, life changing)
Boots: New Look

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! Love the dress, love the blazer and the boots. I like the sound of the tights, im still waiting for winter to wear trousers though, let alone tights! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...