Monday 17 September 2012

September's suggested reading

 
Back in my uni days I was lucky enough to live with two excitable, crazy and utterly wonderful girls called Jade and Amy, who have gone on to become two of my closest friends, even though we no longer live together. We've spent many a day together wandering the streets of London, going to carboot sales, jumble sales and eating burgers - basically eating, shopping and laughing - what could be better?

Jade and Amy are the proud founders and editors of the fantastic Cellardoor magazine, an online read that I look forward to reading each season to see what's new in fashion, film, music, food and everything in between (lets face it, Amy and Jade are far cooler than I'll ever be - they help me keep up with the latest trends). Not only is the content great but the magazine design is simply beautiful, the fonts and illustrations are gorgeous and are so in the style of Jade and Amy.


The Summer 2012 issue includes a great feature on my current favourite band, Of Monsters and Men, some delicious looking recipes that I can't wait to try (including this Cheesy Asparagus Tart), wonderful fashion photography shoots and exciting make up recommendations - basically I can never get anything done until I've read it from cover to cover.


Cellardoor is an online, quarterly magazine for young, stylish and confident women. Offering everything from art, culture and music to fashion and beauty, there's a little something for everyone - read the latest issue here.

2 comments:

  1. I love cellardoor magazine! I'm part of a team starting up a webzine at the moment and I always look at it, hoping one day we can be as good!The illustration on the 'When I grow up...' page is beautiful! The photography is great too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...