Thursday 9 August 2012

My week in photos 8

Another week of randomness at L&F, mostly revolving around Olympic madness in London, followed by an amazing and relaxing hen weekend in Bath. Healthy eating seems to have fallen by the wayside but one plus is that marathon training has kicked up a gear (finally!) and I'm now going for runs most evenings, even though so of them are pretty short! I will be posting an update this week on how I've been getting on with my new exercising regime but for now, here's what I've been up to over the past few days.
Clockwise from top left: Pretty much my favourite car (much to The Boy's dismay) - Yummy chicken and bacon salad for dinner - Olympic madness - Harrods in the afternoon sunshine - Can't wait for the Hobbs peplum belt to hit stores - Cute house in Bath, why don't I live here? - Loving the detail on this M&S jumper - Free Vitamin Water in High St Kensington? Don't mind if I do - Hen do bubbly - Loving my new Dorothy Perkins top - Dreaming of Autumnal dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...