Tuesday 24 July 2012

What's next at Next

Those who know me well will be familiar with my love affair with Next. I've always been a fan of the retail store and I even love their sales (although I'm not one of those camped outside at 4am women, I always find what I want). They've recently begun to release their new collections for AW12 and let me tell you, I am loving what I'm seeing. I've always been a bigger fan of winter than summer and it looks like Next have hit the nail on the head with the perfect mix of fashion must haves and core staples to get me through the season. 

Here's a glimpse at what I'm loving so far.

 Clockwise from top right: You can't beat a good Mac and this wine colour is perfect for Autumn (£80) - These Chelsea boots/shoes are perfect for winter walks (£28) - For smart work dresses, Next can't be beaten (£40 and £35) - I'm loving peplum tops right now and I can never resist a bit of animal print (£24) - Relaxed check dress for weekends away (£38) - Flock spot pencil skirt, bang on trend (£35) - Rivaling Burberry with this classic trench (£80) - A faux fur fifties inspired coat? I'm in (£110) - These trousers (and legs for that matter) are to die for, get me to the gym (£35)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...