Monday 23 July 2012

Wedding belle

OK, OK, I promise this will be (one of) the last France related posts for a while - but can there really ever be too much of a good thing? I just can't resist letting you all see how amazing Becki and Rob's wedding was - the entire reason The Boy and I were in France in the first place.

The wedding was The Boy and I's first wedding of the year, and it certainly kick started the season in a fantastic fashion. Becki and Rob chose to get married in France, at a house owned by Rob's parents - and somewhere The Boy and I have spent many a happy holiday with the Bride and Groom. It was a truly beautiful day. The sun was shining, love was in the air and it was wonderful to see so many friends and family (both ours and theirs) come together so far from home to celebrate the occasion. Here's a glimpse of the day. 
The sun was shining, so I got dressed in my glad rags and headed over to the house with The Boy who was on Usher duty (and I somehow ended up in charge of buttonholes). All was well, the setting for the ceremony couldn't have been more perfect and as the guests arrived you could tell we were in for a special day. Becki kept us waiting (which for anyone who knows the Bride would say is pretty standard) but her arrival was well worth the wait. Becki's lace strapless gown suited the setting perfectly and the neutrally coloured flowers and bridesmaids dresses were simply stunning.
I think it's often easy for weddings to get out of control and the meaning and message of the day gets lost along the way, but this certainly wasn't the case with Becki and Rob's. This wedding very much had a feeling of family, love and commitment, with friends and family both old and new, really feeling like we were part of the day.

The house is simply stunning at the best of times but Becki and Rob had done a spectacular job of transforming the grounds into a fairytale setting, fit for a magical day. I think I can speak for everyone when I say it was amazing, from the food, to the dancing, to the fireworks and one that will stay with me for a long time to come.
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Bond - wishing you a lifetime of happiness together

2 comments:

  1. The principle aim of this blogger is to inform and educate the people regarding products and services and this blog has described everything in the best possible manner.San Antonio Wedding

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...