Sunday 24 June 2012

My week in photos 5

So, this week has been pretty uneventful but I've loved every minute - plus it's flown by which can only mean one thing...four working days left til my holiday! I cannot wait to take a break, see my family and explore some places I've never been before - I'll be keeping you posted with my holiday prep and you can expect some holiday based blog posts in the very near future so watch this space.

For now, here's what I've been up to this week:
Clockwise from top left - Amazing burgers with The Boy and The Brother at Meat Liquor - The Houses of Parliament - The fountain in the Rose Gardens at Hyde Park - A stroll around Westminster - Friday dinner from You Me Sushi - First findings for the BT ArtBox project - Homemade apple and blueberry cobbler - Pretty roses in Hyde Park - Something old - Love this colour - The day I realised I might need to do something about my under-eye bags - Big Ben

1 comment:

  1. that yellow phone box is kinda cool!!! wanna hear more about this BT artbox project!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...