Saturday 26 May 2012

A new obsession

I have (yet another) confession to make. I am addicted to Pinterest.

Now I realise I'm arriving a little late to this particular party but omg HOW GOOD IS THIS?!? If Pinterest had been around when I was studying for my degree my life would have been complete - a website that saves and links all images so you can correctly reference them on moodboards? Seriously, I die.

So even though I still don't entirely know what I'm doing and every time I type it I spell it wrong, Pinterest is pretty much my new favourite thing. Goodbye free time. Here's what I've been finding and loving and pinning lately:

 Some food for thought

 Interiors ideas

Plenty of projects
Find me on Pinterest here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...