Friday 4 May 2012

A Mango Winter: a preview

I know it may feel like Summer hasn't even arrived but with all the press days and previews lately my fashionable thoughts have already turned to the season ahead. I so much prefer dressing in the Winter. I love layers, coats, scarves, gloves, boots, basically anything that enables me to stay cosy and warm when the weather turns cooler (although I HATE roll necks - just someone wearing one around me makes me feel uncomfortable). The Mango collection for Autumn Winter looks set to be amazing, with lots of quirky details and strong tailoring (on a more casual note, I already have my eye on the khaki parka with cream trim, see below).

Preview the Mango Autumn/Winter collection here (available in-store from July)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...