Monday 16 April 2012

The Love list


Ok, so lots of new things for the love list this week. Am feeling really inspired at the moment and I hope that you are too - here are some of the things I've found recently that are worth checking out.

Ashlina over at The Decorista has me ready to have a major spring clean - there's no reason for my flat not to be a style haven that I love to come home to, my own sanctuary that is intrinsically me (with elements of The Boy of course). Find out how you too can achieve domestic bliss by following Ashlina's five step plan. Sara over at Chalk White Arrow has also had me dreaming up new decor (but this time for if I were to live in New York). Hey, a girl can dream


Zsa zsa over at The Life Wardrobe pointed me in the direction of an amazing post she had found on The Beauty Department for DIY ombre stain manicure - seems a little like hard work to me but the end results look fantastic! I also love their idea for creating your own nail art using scotch tape - ingenious, this is one I may even have a go at myself.


Once again, Yara over at This chick's got style has been inspiring me with her always stylish everyday ensembles. This week she has me wanting to buy striped tees and leather waistcoats (who would have thought it?).

Katy over at Rottenotters thoughts is doing bad things to my diet by posting this delicious looking recipe for Peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake, while the girls over at A Beautiful Mess (one of my all-time favourite blogs - creative, inspiring and fun, basically all my favourite things!) have me lusting after frozen hot chocolate (it is almost summer after all).

 Image by Janae Hardy

Another nail based website I am currently OBSESSED with is Nailside - the manicures they come up with are nothing short of amazing.

Image by Nailside

I hope you've enjoyed this week's love list - see you again next week for some more of my weekly obsessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...