Tuesday 24 April 2012

Looks I'm loving

I've always had a soft spot for seventies inspired fashion. Maybe it's because flared jeans just really suit my shape or because I love a good hat, either way, my style often seems to lean towards a seventies twist. 

This weeks look I'm loving belongs to Louise Ebel, a 23 year old art history student from Paris, who also often seems to lean towards retro styling. I love Louise's sense of style, she's really eclectic and has no fear in switching from one time period to the next (although most of these pics are seventies inspired, she also often posts looks that seem strongly influenced by the 1920s).

Find out more about Louise at her wonderful blog Miss Pandora

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved her blog... and her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I've always wanted to be able to pull off flared jeans, but I can't! She's rocking them.

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...