Tuesday 17 April 2012

Designed By

Yesterday, in a bid to escape the craziness that is Mondays-for-a-fashion-merchandiser, Kirsty and I took a trip down to the newly designed Miss Selfridge at Oxford Circus. I was in a quest for leather-look-leggings (I know, I myself am embarrassed by this), while Kirsty was on the hunt for some dresses for her holiday in Africa in July. 
I've been wanting to visit ever since I saw the Tweets about the stores revamp a week or so ago, and having spied Lydia wearing an amazing Designed By ensemble on Sunday night's episode of TOWIE (apologies, it's my guilty pleasure) I took the opportunity to pop down.


Firstly, I love the new shop fit. It's exciting and vibrant and everywhere I looked I saw things I'd like to try on. I was really attracted to the Designed By range, which is exclusive to Miss Selfridge and is created by their in-house design team. All of the pieces looked fantastic and I was really impressed by the price - only £50 for this beautiful printed shirt (if only I wasn't trying not to spend - I know, I know, the leather leggings).
  DESIGNED BY Bird print shirt £50


DESIGNED BY Tropical shift dress £50

I also saw a great oversize tote in a bright pink plastic-fabric, sounds disgusting I know, but it's exactly the kind of thing I need for carting my clutter around London and is an easy way for me to embrace the neon trend without breaking the bank.

Neon pink frosted tote bag £26

It's safe to say I'll be paying Miss Selfridge another visit come payday.

To find out more about the Designed By range and all the other fantastic fashion finds Miss Selfridge has to offer, visit www.missselfridge.com

1 comment:

  1. I really love that shirt worn by Lydia!
    Miss Selfridge have some really amazing pieces at the moment!
    Love Charlie xoxo.
    www.charlestownvintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...