Thursday 29 March 2012

The love list



Here's a selection of posts I've loved lately from some of my favourite bloggers - I hope you love them too!
  • I don't read that many beauty blogs however one that I keep coming back to, due to the spot on recommendations and amazing 30 Day Nail Challenge, belongs to Makeup Savvy (even though the constant creativity on the nails front makes me feel like somewhat of a failure as a "polished lady" due to my one-at-home-manicure-a-week-and-hope-it-lasts approach. Find Makeup Savvy's NOTD challenge here.
  • I've been following the style of Yara over at this chick's got style for a while now and this week she pulled out what I consider to be an absolute corker of a spring ensemble. I'm often unsure of how to incorporate brights into my somewhat subdued working wardrobe (without feeling like an extra from Saved By The Bell) but Yara has inspired my to hit the high street in search of Spring brights. See Yara's outfit in question here.
  • One of my all-time favourite blogs has to be The Daybook - I love the way it's written, the images are great and just generally the content is right up my street. I particularly loved a recipe Sydney posted recently for all those of us who are somewhat challenged in the culinary department: Rolo Cookies. Need I say more?
  • I love looking at blogs for interior design inspiration but mostly, lets face it, I just love to have a nose at other peoples houses! Lately Taylor over at Sterling Style has inspired me to jazz up my office space (if you can even call it that) so expect a post soon on what I've been up to whilst endeavoring to make my workspace a more inspiring place to be.
  • Following Cupcake Takes The Cake is very dangerous for my waistline as virtually every day, usually at 11.30 at night, I find myself craving some kind of American cake-based treat due to my late-night Bloglovin obsession (not good for weight watchers). One recipe that I particularly loved was one they featured by ever clever mom for Irish Cocktail cupcakes for St Patrick's day. Not only does the end result look delicious but the presentation is ingenious and something that I will definitely be trying out as I attempt to improve my skills in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...