Saturday 31 March 2012

Looks I'm loving

Today I'm loving both the fashion style and artistic talents of  Xiaoxi (Nancy) Zhang, an artist, designer and illustrator who lives in Germany. I came across Xiaoxi on Lookbook and loved how she combines images of her fashion style coupled with illustrations. Drawing is something I'd love to do more of but at the moment I simply have no time! I'm hoping to take a sketchbook with me to France this summer though to try and capture some landscapes.

Just a quick post today as I'm off out with The Boy for a date in Greenwich. I've only ever been once so am not sure what to expect, however he assures me I'll like it there and that's good enough for me. I'm hoping to make a few last minute purchases before my self-imposed no shopping ban begins in April (although I've already been paid, today is still TECHNICALLY March - it's all about the technicalities).


Find out more about Xiaoxi on her amazing blog.
(Illustration & Copyright by www.xiaoxizhang.com (Nancy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...