Monday 16 January 2012

What makes love true?


I am a hopeless romantic and like to live my life as if I’m in a love story. Luckily, my amazing Boy knows this and is often surprising me with romantic things, like filling the flat with balloons and flowers for my birthday. This could be one of the reasons why I love the new Tiffany & Co website so much or it could simply be the fact that it’s beautiful, either way it’s definitely worth a visit. Devoted to all things romantical and set up as the go-to resource for all things love, the website is the destination for photographic and lyrical inspiration. With images by stylish real-life loved up couple Scott Schuman, aka The Sartorialist, and Garance Doré, see below, the website is a winner for me on so many levels. But perhaps the most brilliant thing of all, the site is also something of a travel guide to the ultimate city for falling in love, and my favourite holiday destination: New York. What’s not to love?


Visit whatmakeslovetrue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...